4/29/09

Soap Vets

So, this going to be a quick note, but I have to say, I'm glad to being seeing the All My Children vet characters getting some story and screen time. Erika, Adam and Tad have been given some major screen time as of late, and it's nice to see a show that understands the importance of using it's veteran actors. Now if only the same could be said about Jesse and Angie...

Still, it's better than on One Life to Live (which I still love) where you hardly see Vicki's face at all unless she's handing out advice in her kitchen. Maybe you'll get a quick scene of her and Charlie together, but other than that... nothing. It's finally time to give Vicki a good story. One that is about her.

I mean, Vicki is to One Life to Live as Erika Kane is to All My Children. So, why isn't Vicki getting the same respect as Erika? Why isn't Vicki getting the same screen time as Dorian? When did Dorian Lord become the patriarch of Llanview?

No comments:

Post a Comment