4/22/09

A heads up!

So, I'm very happy with how Fashion Victims is going. Although the readership is small, and I'm sure most of you are friends of mine, I'm still going to go forward and complete the current arc, and work on a second season. Currently Fashion Victims is on week 4, and the season will end at week 13. There will be a two week break between seasons while I get the second season ready.

Don't worry though. Soap Sudz won't go dark for those two weeks!

I am a glutton for punishment, and am starting to develop a new series, which if all goes as planned will debut during that two week break. I'll start releasing more information as I get closer to publishing. Unlike Fashion Victims though, this series will be shorter, with only three posts per week, but the season will last a full thirteen weeks. At least, for the first season. If I'm happy with the results then the new series may see a second season.

This blog is an experiment, and so I'm going to test my limits. While the format is working for now, it may change in the future, with a shift in the amount of posts, or the size of the episodes. I hope you few readers who have stuck with me will continue to read, and hopefully I can gain more readers over time.

Also, I want to hear from you the readers, so if you have any questions, comments, or even tips, just shoot me an email at rstringini@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment