5/29/09

A Question to You the Readers

So, as season 1 of Fashion Victims winds down (we are only a few weeks away), I am getting ready to start working on Raw and The Gathering Storm.

Here is my question to you guys. Well, more like questions. I would love it if you would email your answers to me at rstringini@gmail.com

The first question is, are you interested in even seeing a second season of Fashion Victims? Should I just wrap things up with Raw and move on to something else? If a second season happens, what kind of stuff would you like to see? Plots? Characters? What would you like to see happen with the characters that make it through season 1?

My second question is about the format. Would you guys rather I keep up with five smaller posts a week, or switch to two larger posts? This applies to all the series, present and future. I'm still working out the kinks, and am willing to try new things.

Finally, what kind of series would you like to see? What kind of stories would you be interested in? Obviously this isn't me asking you for full story ideas (I can't use them. Copyright issues and all), but like, generally, what kind of stuff are you interested in?

So, please, write me, let me know. I want to make this work, and I really want your imput. Thats the joy of doing this on a blog.

Thank you guys for reading, and I hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment