5/18/09

Fashion Victims Ep. 1.37

Rick grabbed one of the bags out of the back of Barbi's car. He wasn't sure why she was doing what she was doing, and he wasn't sure he liked it. She had decided, after Kurt had spilled the beans about his affair with Gio, that it would be best to quietly, and secretly move his brother's lover into her mansion.

It was about control, and Rick knew that. If Gio was here, then there wouldn't be any sneaking around.

"Rick, you didn't have to do this." Gio took the bag from Rick. "I know this isn't really how you wanted to spend your weekend."

"It's for Kurt." Rick walked around the car, and grabbed a box from the backseat. "The reason he got stabbed is because I chased him off, and if this will help, then I'll do it."

"That doesn't mean you like it though." Gio looked towards the house. "Or me."

Rick sighed.

This was not a conversation he ever though he would be having, and it wasn't one he was currently looking forward to.

"I have no problem with you Gio." Rick started walking towards the house, Gio right behind him.

"Just the fact that I'm in love with your brother." Gio stopped. "I do love him Rick."

Rick didn't stop. He didn't want to talk about this. He didn't want to hear about how much the tall, dark and Spanish stud behind him was in love with his brother. It was to much to quickly.

He couldn't even talk to Kurt about it. The one time he had tried to visit his brother he had burn turned away. Kurt had told the doctors that he didn't want to see him.

That part hurt.

"Rick. Stop." Gio's voice was booming.

Rick turned, putting the box down. He rolled his shoulders, trying to relax.

"What? What can I do Gio?" He sat down on the stoop. A spot he had become very comfortable with. "I didn't see this coming. I was blind sided. Then why I try to talk to Kurt about it, he runs off, and he nearly gets killed."

Rick could feel his chest getting tighter. He wasn't one to start crying, but he couldn't help it.

Gio didn't say anything. He just sat next to Rick, placing his hand on the center of Rick's back.

They didn't speak. They just sat like that for a while.

It felt good to let it out all. All the frustration, anger and confussion just poured out with the tears.

"Thanks." Rick's voice was crackly and thick. He wiped the tears from his eyes. "Come on. We better get this done. You're his welcome home gift."

"Yeah." Gio stood, stretching. "You know I don't like this situation as much as you do. I really don't feel like living with my boyfriend and his wife."

Rick stood, grabbing the box. This wasn't going to be fun, but he couldn't focus on that anymore. He had to focus on rebuilding his relationship with his brother.

That was what mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment