8/25/09

A Call To Writers (Sorry About the Cheesy Title)

So, here is my little call to writers.  All you writers out there, I want you to start your own serial web novels.  Why?  So many talented writers go by never having anyone read their work.

Web comics have been doing this for years, and it is time for those of us who have writing talent to take a risk and jump into the deep waters that are blog publishing.

The other reason I want more people to attempt to write web serials... I want to see what you guys can come up with.  I would love to find a series out there and get hooked on it.  I would love to see the community grow, because I want to see what comes of it. 

So, my call to all you writers out there.  Create a serial web novel.  Do it however you want, about whatever you want.  Put it out there, and see if people react.  Stick with it.  Complete it.  Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment