10/15/09

The Future of Fashion Victims...

So, obviously this new format isn't working.  Also, while I know where the new storylines are going, sadly I just don't think they are working out.  So what does this mean? 

Well, I have two more weeks already written, and unless I see a massive upswing in readers, then I may end up posting the episodes I have, and then ending the series.  As much as I love Fashion Victims, I'm not sure I'm willing to devote the time to something that is failing.

Does that mean I'm giving up on Sudz?  No.  I may not post for a while, but if I do start writing something that I think is worth my time, then I may start up again. 

The decision is not final, not yet anyways, and I'll wait til the end of next week to decide Fashion Victims fate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment